CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Special Someone


You Have My Trust


I love you so much,
Like I have from the start,
You are the one with the key to my heart,
And you have promised me you will never tear it apart.

you are always there to cheer me up when I'm sad
you are always there to hold me when i need comfort
you are always there to talk to me when I have a problem
you are always there for me through my difficulties and problems

So I believe every word you say,
Because baby only you can make me feel this way,
You are such a great man,
So kind and sweet,
You really know how to knock me off my feet.


You have always been there for me
Makes me smile as I am so lucky you had found me,
Because I am the luckiest girl alive,
To have you the greatest man by my side.


You have earned my complete trust,
Which I must admit was hard to do,
I know these past few days,
You have never let me down,
But I just didn't want to let my guard down.

I hope you understand my reasons for this,
I just didn't want to end up hurt,
And yes we have had our ups and downs,
But the love we have has always stayed around.

So I know with all the things we've been through,
And we still have survived,
That you are the one for me,
And I love you baby with every inch of me,
Together forever we will always be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahmmmmmmm...cno kea ito..
curious lang..ikaw hah..

Chinelle said...

parang d mo din alam. pa inosente ka pa. ngeee. alam mo kya kun cno yan! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

btw,, i know nman kung cno ito.. nahh..J, K, S, M?? ahm
pero always remember na pro K ako..

Anonymous said...

im innocent dont u know that??
blis mo magreply hah.

Anonymous said...

tnx sa flood..atleast d pareho-same..
=)